SEARCH BLOG FOR ANYTHING HERE!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Canon EOS M Deal

Couldn't pass up letting other photographers know about this deal from B&H Photo. A new EOS M and 22mm STM f/2 lens for only $299. Offer is only good for a very short time. I'd grab one while you can as I myself am getting one too! The EOS M is a simplified mirrorless camera with touch screen and a very nice 18mp APS-C sized sensor. The 22mm STM lens is silent and offers a fast bright aperture. The package together is a steal in terms of a portable high image quality camera. Grab it and forget it at that price! Go direct here: CANON EOS M & 22mm STM f/2 LENS DEAL!



CANON EOS M and 22mm STM DEAL
Hopefully I'll be able to do a preview or review of it and give you my final thoughts but the price really warrants a big thumbs up from me. Canon recently did a firmware update speeding up the focus as well, so now is the right time to try one out.

Good luck!

Carl

CANON EOS M & 22mm STM f/2 LENS DEAL!

2 comments:

  1. I have one of these on back order. I'm very interested to see how it compares to my Pen Mini and Panny 14mm f2.5 combination. I figure at $299 I'm not going to lose money finding out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a bit of time using the EOS M, my impressions are pretty positive so far. The AF speed of the 22mm is on the slow side for mirrorless. Strangely, the 18-55mm is pretty average speed wise among mirrorless models I've used. It's noticeably snappier to focus than the pancake lens. Neither lens will focus as fast as a newer PEN model with a MSC lens.

    The optics of both lenses seem extremely good. Despite the quirky nature of the EOS M, the image quality is very very good. I don't think anything can compete with it for the price tag. I'm noticing more dynamic range and less noise from the EOS M sensor than the similar 18MP sensor in my 7D. It's actually kind of depressing in someways!

    ReplyDelete